Win a Jay Peak Getaway!
- Collect your receipts from participating restaurants until March 26*
- Send the receipts and your contact info to Seven Days:
Seven Days Winter Bites, PO Box 1164, Burlington, VT 05402.
(We must receive your receipts by April 2 to be eligible.)
- The more receipts you send in, the more chances you have to win!
*No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Contest Rules.
Locate, rate and review participating restaurants in our online dining guide: 7 Nights
- 156 Bistro, Burlington
- A Single Pebble, Burlington
- Asiana House, Burlington
- Asiana Noodle Shop, Burlington
- August First Bakery & Café, Burlington
- City Market, Burlington
- Daily Planet, Burlington
- Fresh Market, Burlington
- The Green Room, Burlington
- Handy's Lunch, Burlington
- Junior's Downtown, Burlington
- Lake Champlain Chocolates, Burlington
- Leonardo's Pizza, Burlington
- Leunig's Bistro, Burlington
- Miguel's On Main, Burlington
- Muddy Waters, Burlington
- New Moon Café, Burlington
- New World Tortilla, Burlington
- Norm's Grill, Burlington
- Sadie Katz Delicatessen, Burlington
- Sakura Bana Japanese Restaurant, Burlington
- Scuffer Steak & Ale House, Burlington
- Souza's Brazilian Steakhouse, Burlington
- Three Tomatoes Trattoria, Burlington
- Viva Espresso, Burlington
Richmond, South Burlington, Williston
- Eric's Place (formerly Nothing But Noodles), So. Burlington
- Ground Round, South Burlington
- Mexicali Authentic Mexican Grill, Williston
- Monty's Old Brick Tavern, Williston
- On the Rise Bakery, Richmond
- Sushido, Williston
- Three Tomatoes Trattoria, Williston
- Trader Duke's, So. Burlington
- Vermont Sports Grill, So. Burlington
- Windjammer Restaurant & Upper Deck Pub, South Burlington
- Wings Over Burlington, South Burlington
Colchester, Essex, Essex Junction, Winooski
- The Belted Cow, Essex Junction
- The Block Gallery and Coffeehouse, Winooski
- Drunken Noodle House, Essex Junction
- The Essex (Vermont's Culinary Resort & Spa), Essex
- Joyce Noodle House, Essex
- Junior's Italian, Colchester
- Loretta's Fine Italian Cuisine, Essex Junction
- Ray's Seafood Market, Essex Junction
- T Bones Restaurant & Bar, Colchester
- Three Brothers Pizza & Grill, Richmond
- Tiny Thai Restaurant, Essex Junction & Winooski
Bristol, Ferrisburg, Middlebury, New Haven, Shelburne, Vergennes, Bridgewater Corners
- 3 Squares Café, Vergennes
- American Flatbread at the Marble Works, Middlebury
- The Bearded Frog, Shelburne
- Bistro Sauce, Shelburne
- Black Sheep Bistro, Vergennes
- Bobcat Café, Bristol
- Long Trail Brewing Company, Bridgewater Corners
- Mary's Restaurant at the Inn at Baldwin Creek, Bristol
- Open Arms Café, Shelburne
- Starry Night Café, Ferrisburg
- The Storm Café, Middlebury
- Tourterelle, New Haven
- Up Top Tavern, New Haven
Morrisville, Stowe, Waitsfield, Waterbury
- The Bee's Knees, Morrisville
- Big Picture Theater & Café, Waitsfield
- Green Cup Café and Bakery, Stowe
- Hen of the Wood at the Grist Mill, Waterbury
- MINT Restaurant & Tea Lounge, Waitsfield
- Piecasso Pizzeria & Lounge, Stowe
- Stebu Sushi, Waterbury
Montpelier, Plainfield, St. Johnsbury
- Black Door Bar & Bistro, Montpelier
- Elements Food & Spirit, St. Johnsbury
- Positive Pie 2, Montpelier
- Restaurant Phoebe, Montpelier
- River Run Restaurant, Plainfield
- Sarducci's Restaurant & Bar, Montpelier
Franklin and Grand Isle Counties
- Blue Paddle Bistro, South Hero
- Chow! Bella, St. Albans
- Cosmic Bakery & Café, St. Albans
- One Federal, St. Albans
- Steeple Market, St. Albans
Grand PrizeA two-night stay for 2 people at Jay Peak Resort including all meals and lift tickets!
Contest Rules: Winter Bites
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY, VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
- 1. Eligibility: To participate you must be a legal U.S. resident (other than Puerto Rico, U.S. territories) and be 18 years of age or older as of April 8, 2010, physically located in the 48 contiguous United States. Contest is void where restricted or prohibited by law. Employees of Da Capo Publishing DBA Seven Days, (collectively, the "Contest Entities"), and their immediate families and members of their households, are ineligible to participate.
- 2. How to Enter: Seven Days Winter Bites Contest (“Contest”) begins Wednesday, January 27, 2010 and ends Tuesday, March 26, 2010. Send in receipts (dated during contest period) from participating businesses by April 2, 2010 (listed at http://7dvt.com/winter-bites).
- Alternate Method of Entry: You may participate in the Contest by sending one (1) hand-printed 3x5 postcard with your name, street address, city, state, zip code and email address to: Seven Days Winter Bites, PO Box 1164, Burlington, VT 05402. All entries must be received by April 2, 2010. No photocopied, computer generated, or automated entries are permitted.
- 3. Drawing and Notification: One (1) Grand Prize winner & two (2) runner up prizes will be selected from all eligible entries received in a random drawing held on April 5, 2010 by Da Capo Publishing dba Seven Days whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this contest. Eligible entrants are those who successfully send in their restaurant receipts (dated during contest period of January 27 - March 26, 2010) or one (1) 3x5 postcard with their contact information. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be announced on April 7, 2010 on sevendaysvt.com. If a potential winner cannot be reached within ten (10) days from the first notification attempt, then such person shall be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected.
- 4. Prizes: The Grand Prize includes a two-night stay for 2 people at Jay Peak Resort including all meals and lift tickets. The second & third prizes will each consist of a package of restaurant gift certificates.
- 5. Contest Conditions: This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and all decisions of the Contest Administrator and waive any right to claim ambiguity in Da Capo Publishing (dba Seven Days) or these Official Rules. Winners and entrants release, discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Da Capo Publishing (dba Seven Days) Entities, and their respective employees from and against any liability or any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death), or property, of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or travel related thereto or participation in any Da Capo Publishing (dba Seven Days)-related activity or participation in this Contest.
- 6. Limitations of Liability: Da Capo Publishing (dba Seven Days) Entities are not responsible for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incorrectly addressed, stolen, incomplete, illegible, undeliverable, or destroyed entries.
- 7. Rules/Winners List: Winner will be announced on April 7, 2010. To receive a winners list or an additional copy of these Official Rules, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: “Winter Bites Contest”, c/o Seven Days, P.O. Box 1164, Burlington, VT 05402 for receipt by April 7, 2010. Please specify "Rules" or "Winners' List."
- 8. Contest Administrator: Da Capo Publishing (dba Seven Days) P.O. Box 1164, Burlington, VT 05402.