Parks We Love
- 216 Leddy Park Road, Burlington, VT, 05408
The indoor ice rink is the crown jewel of this city park. And they’ve got tennis courts, picnic areas, baseball diamonds, a boat launch, a beach and hiking trails, too.
- Institute Road, Burlington, VT, 05401
This is the best place to have a beachfront BBQ. Afterward you can take a dip in Lake Champlain — unless it’s iced over.
- 2 Flynn Avenue, Burlington, VT, 05401
Hike and picnic here, or go for a swim. They’ve got a volleyball court, too. And a handicapped accessible treehouse.
- 44.445, -73.222, South Burlington, VT, 05403
Swim, hike or walk your dog at this gorgeous lakefront park. Leave your bike at home.
- 10 College Street, Burlington, VT, 05401
Walk, bike, fish, toss a Frisbee down by the water, or bring your books and study. There’s a skate park, too.