- 80 Church Street, Burlington, VT, 05401
Become familiar with Dobrá’s textbook-sized listing of specialty teas. Try “Memories of Prague” — and be sure to dip the Bohemian spicy nuggets in the honey.
- 184 Main Street, Burlington, VT, 05401
Coffeehouses abound in the Queen City, but there are none quite like this hippy hangout. If its 10 different roasts aren’t your bag, grab a smoothie, a pint of beer or a glass of wine. Take-Out
- 8 North Winooski Avenue, Burlington, VT, 05401
Nightly live music and a light menu of bagels, panini, vegan sweets and baked goods keep this hip local hangout hopping. Take-Out.
- 9 Center Street, Burlington, VT, 05401
Sip small cups of rich Vietnamese coffee and loose-leaf tea, as well as fruit juices, smoothies and bubble tea. Sample chocolate truffles from Birnn and other sweets, too. Take-Out.
- 412 Pine Street, Burlington, VT, 05401
The full-bodied Ethiopian Harrar is great, but be warned — you might not sleep for a few days. Sit outside at the Church Street location, or bring your laptop to Pine Street and surf for free. Take-Out
- 42 Church Street, Burlington, VT, 05401
Try one of UG’s many in-house roasted blends or chai lattes made from scratch. And they’ve got free wifi. Take-Out
- 197 North Winooski Avenue, Burlington, VT, 05401
This coffeeshop is all-Vermont, down to the organic whipped cream. Try the Viva Mocha.? Get it to go if you don’t like kids. Locals call this place “the mama café.” Take-Out.