- 125 Battery Street, Burlington, VT, 05401
When it’s warm enough, you can chow a chipotle cheddar burger, or a creemee, on the deck overlooking the lake. Take-Out.
- 400 Pine Street, Burlington, VT, 05401
The groceries are high-end, but the sandwiches and baked goods are yummy — and cheap.
- 82 South Winooski Avenue, Burlington, VT, 05401
The in-store eatery boasts a wide selection of inexpensive take-out, including sushi. Vegan and gluten-free options abound. Take-Out
- 152 Battery Street, Burlington, VT, 05401
This specialty sandwich shop has the only dog-parking area in town. Drop in for a sandwich, salad or to sample the baked goods. Take-Out.
- 310 Pine Street, Burlington, VT, 05401
Try the Jamaican avocado, Cuban pork or Japanese tuna sandwiches. The owner also creates two dinner entrées each night, one of which is vegetarian. Take-Out.
- 222 Dorset Street, South Burlington, VT, 05403
This extensive café, buffet and salad bar is all organic. Try the West African yam and peanut stew, or grab a panini sandwich. Delivery & Take-Out.
- 273 Colchester Avenue, Burlington, VT, 05401
Check out this deli — perched between Winooski and UVM — if you’re looking for inexpensive subs and hoagies. Take-Out & College Cash Cards accepted.
- 155 Main Street, Burlington, VT, 05401
- (802) 864-4408
Open for 19 1/2 hours every day, KKD has some of the best late-night food in town. Get the Rise N’ Shiner — you’ll never look back. Take-Out & College Cash Cards accepted.
- 208 Flynn Avenue, Burlington, VT, 05401
This hip little South End deli serves breakfast and lunch, and offers a dinner and live entertainment meal deal on Wednesday nights. Delivery & Take-Out.
- 140 1/2 Church Street, Burlington, VT, 05401
Try the legendary Red Onion Sandwich, a combo of turkey, bacon, Granny Smith apples, red onion, sundried-tomato mayo and smoked Gruyere. Mmmmm. Take-Out & Delivery.