Submit an Event
- It's FREE! There is no cost to list events in the Seven Days calendar.
- This form is for calendar listings only. Class listings (classifieds), club dates (music), art exhibits, support groups and volunteer requests (local scene) do not belong in the calendar and therefore cannot be submitted using this form.
To clarify, we divide club dates and calendar listings by venue. Events at nightclubs, bars, restaurants and cafés should be submitted to club dates. All other events at churches, auditoriums, schools, parks, performing-arts spaces, etc. should be submitted to the calendar (form below).
- Open houses, religious services, donation drop-offs and online events (such as webinars) do not qualify as calendar events.
- Deadline for publication in print: Noon on the Thursday prior to the Wednesday of publication. Any items received past deadline will not be listed in the newspaper, but may be listed in our web calendar.
- All events are only listed in print during the week (Wednesday to Wednesday) in which they occur.
- Seven Days reserves the right to rewrite and edit listings for space and style.
- If you have a press release that contains all the information requested in this form, feel free to e-mail it directly in lieu of submitting the submission form below. Either way will count as a calendar submission.
- Please note that this information will not automatically appear on our website or in print. Our editors read, edit and vet each submission to meet the section’s criteria and associated deadlines.